Me against Him

Me against Him
Racing a BMW

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

These people and their blogs


 
     So lately I've been a frequent reader of the blogs round these parts. 
Every body and their sister, especially T Cowie, has a blog. So I figured, "hey i've got thoughts" and "hey i've got a computer" and "hey it'll be fun to not update this thing all the time".  So thats what i'm gonna do. I'm going to tell anybody who cares to read that I have a blog and let them read it. 
I'm gonna use this to talk some smack if it ever comes to that. I'm going to use it to journal. I'm gonna use it to just plain ramble incoherntly half the time. Plus it will relieve lots of bordom, which is always a plus. 
   
 So first blog: 
      Technically it started before this but who cares. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, ha not really. Any who I rode a lot this weekend and it felt good. I got a tall boy tan line and that definitely means I did some work, or either it was really sunny and thats what happens after 5 hours.  So I've got this job at a little known restaurant called Zaxby's. It's pretty chill usually but it sucked tonight, I'm just glad I don't have to go tomorrow. This is that part where people are going to start scrolling. Back to important stuff. 
Man i'm long winded, thats what she said. Anyway yeah i'm gonna do this whole blog thing cause thats what people in this rainy beautiful place do - other than ride bikes and hang out at bike shops. 

     Even MANIMAL has a blog! 

    And thus the talk begins.  Marshal your blog picture is really goofy. HA! and i can sprint faster than you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment